Whole Learning, Higher Ed, K12, Community-Based, Teaching Compassion
What would happen if we collectively decided to direct education toward the explicit value of building an ecological civilization?
Conference content (selected)
- AUDIO: Marcus Ford, “Liberal Arts Education”; Stephen Rowe, “Two Cultures and the Drama of Education”
- AUDIO: Tom Welch, “Learning in a Pando Environment: Reimagining a New Ecology of Learning”
- AUDIO: Tom Welch, “Whitehead In The School Setting”
- AUDIO: David Marshak “Ecologies of Learning with Freedom for Community and Family Educational Values”
- AUDIO: Moe Zimmerberg, “A Crisis of Relationship”; Harrison Smith, “Schools with a Heart”