December 5, 2018
Location: Resnick Sustainability Institute, Caltech
Focus: The meeting focused on how we might take advantage of an opportunity opening up for the summer of 2019: to host a series of high-profile public events focused on key sustainability issues at the soon-to-be-installed SelgasCano Pavilion at the La Brea Tar Pits.
Networking: 5:30 – 6:00 pm
Program: 6:00 – 8:00 pm
Moderator: John Onderdonk, CSO Taskforce Chair; Caltech CSO
Speakers and facilitators:
- CSO Taskforce – John Onderdonk, Chair; Caltech CSO
- Pando Populus – Eugene Shirley, President
- What Design Can Do – Adam Eeuwins, LA head
- County of Los Angeles – Gary Gero, CSO
- Pando Populus – Mervis Reissig, Project Manager
December 13 follow-up meeting was held at Caltech for volunteer members of a working group focused on this event.