April 7, 2021
Focus: Our spring meeting welcomed incoming Taskforce chair Heidrun Mumper-Drumm, CSO of ArtCenter. We expressed deep appreciation to John Onderdonk, CSO of Caltech, for his role as founding chair. Dean Kubani, CSO of the City of Santa Monica (ret.) gave the keynote, followed by a presentation from Marta Segura, founding director of the City of Los Angeles’s new Climate Emergency Mobilization Office.
Program: 5:30 – 6:30 p.m.
John Onderdonk announced his retirement as chair of the Taskforce and ArtCenter CSO Heidrun Mumper-Drumm as successor.
Speakers and facilitators:
- CSO Taskforce – Eugene Shirley, Pando Populus
- Office of Sustainability and the Environment, City of Santa Monica – Dean Kubani, Chief Sustainability Officer and Assistant Director of Public Works (ret.)
- CSO Taskforce – Andy Shrader, City of Los Angeles, Office of City Councilmember Paul Koretz
- Climate Emergency Mobilization, City of Los Angeles – Marta Segura, Director
- CSO Taskforce – John Onderdonk, CSO, Caltech, founding Taskforce chair
Heidrun Mumper-Drumm, CSO, ArtCenter, incoming Taskforce chair