← Return to Seizing an Alternative | Section VII
Track 2: Sikh Values for an Ecological Civilization
Under leadership from the EcoSikh movement this track will share how the values of the Sikh path of spirituality can contribute to deal creatively with the ecological issues confronting humanity. Sikh Gurus have always believed that humanity has an innate sensitivity to care for the environment. Along with other Wisdom traditions, Sikhs affirm that earth is our Mother and it must be revered and protected.
Other Tracks in this Section
- Track 1: Can Whitehead’s Cosmology Contribute to Hindu and Jain Thought?
- Track 3: How Does Buddhist Nondual Process Thought Respond to the Global Crisis?
- Track 4: Confucian Thought and Whitehead
- Track 5: Thinking Independently in the Tradition of Classical Greece
- Track 6: The Contributions of Indigenous Wisdom
- Track 7: The Contributions of Africa